Job Title: Operations Manager
Education Qualification: 1-6 years of experience
Employment Type: Full time
Company: Coding Ninjas
1) Actively approach targeted colleges (telephone, email, social networks, etc.)
2) This role would involve directly reaching out to correct stakeholders in college through right prospecting techniques
3) Should have a knack to build rapport and convince people
4) Understand their process and future requirements and come up with suitable collaboration opportunities
5) Conduct market research (analyze competitors, the efficiency of sales strategies etc.)
6) Travel to client sites if required for successfully conducting events and doing field research
7) Engage Stakeholders and build relationships & trust with them in the most professional & ethical manner.
8) Build strategies on maximizing the output and revenue generation
9) Good connection/contacts with stakeholders in engineering colleges is a plus.
– Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
– Excellent writing skills
– Negotiating Capabilities
– Self-starter and motivated
– Good knowledge of tools like Powerpoint, MS Excel.
– General management skills
-Base location would be Gurgaon (However currently it would be WFH profile)
About Coding Ninjas:
Coding Ninjas is one of the largest online coding EdTech company in India, founded in 2016. Founded by Ankush Singla, Kannu Mittal, Dhawal Parate, with IIT and Stanford background, and experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India. As pioneers in EdTech, Coding Ninjas is on its path to become the de facto coding education company in India for college students., with focus on teaching programming courses to college students. Coding Ninjas has a market leadership position in India today and teaches 20,000+ students annually. The company recently announced a USD 5.2 Million Series A investment from Info Edge (naukri.com) which will be deployed in scaling the business across both in India and in international market.