Chief Delivery Officer (CDO)-BPO is a role created to scale, enhance productivity, efficiency, and quality across the vertical, processes and services. In this role, you’ll work with teams and collaborate cross-functionally with leaders across Sales, HR, Finance, Legal, and more to solve challenges, driving high-priority projects and greater operational excellence.
The role of the CDO is to run the operation across our Delivery centers in India , Asia and America and ensure performance is in line with the efficiency and effectiveness metrics set.
– Operations: Manage and accelerate growth of a large, geographically distributed team.
– Track and deliver on customer commitments,meet and exceed KPI’s/SLA’s, drive digitization agenda, continuously drive improvement around Operations productivity, quality and cost metrics.
– Understand and evaluate all critical processes, and identify areas of inconsistency or inefficiency, including recommendation of solutions to optimize processes
– Drive standardization and success around processes across worldwide sites
– Work with Sales/BD teams on opportunities to further expand the BPO footprint
– Present and discuss with existing and potential client’s capabilities of the BPO and convince them to transition work to the different delivery locations.
– Manage the financials of the delivery team.
– Own Organizational & Leadership development priorities of the Delivery organization across location. Building the management pipeline & strength of the Delivery organization
– Ensure all controls and processes are understood and delivered to meet client and organization compliance and audit requirements
Educational Requirements: Any advanced degree
Qualified candidates with 25+ years of experience ( at least 20 years of delivery experience in a BPO) in the banking and Insurance vertical, should have a demonstrated track record of outstanding success leading cross-functional multisite delivery teams.
We are looking for a leader who brings the following experiences
– Has managed multi-cultural, multi-site teams of over 5000+ contingent workforce in Operations, Delivery, Project Management, Transitions, Quality etc.
– Has scaled/led large geographically distributed teams.
– Has handled P&L in excess of $100m
– Has created and contributed to strategic/operations planning processes
– Has driven operations efficiency and productivity at scale
– Has the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences. Brings familiarity about the BPO industry and its nuances