Chief Customer Officer – BFSI – APAC Region (10-20 yrs)
What is the Purpose of the Role :
– A successful business starts with a successful team, and we’re looking for the best of the best to join us. Interested?
– We are looking for a dynamic, creative, experienced, and self-driven Chief Customer Officer (CCO). As a CCO you will serve alongside the executive board, ideating and designing new programs and systems to improve the customer experience.
– You need to understand the customer inside-and-out … almost better than the customer itself. Your duty is to do more than satisfying the customers. You need to be totally engrossed in understanding how the minds of our target customers work. You will oversee our entire customer centric growth & experience.
This position will be located in our office in Bengaluru, India.
What You’ll Do :
– Utilize our internal data tools to develop a sustainable strategy, then execute on it. The focus will be on constant improvements and maintaining a high level of satisfaction from our customers and partners.
– Design the organizational setup that preps the company for success. Also, you have a strong eye for talent as you will be hiring the right people to grow your support team to be multilingual around the globe.
– Lead teams in multiple locations as well as various external teams located across the world providing customer care 24×7 to our customers.
– Implement an online reputation management strategy to monitor, resolve, engage, uplift the reviews, feedbacks, articles, posts, tweets, etc, regarding the company and its affiliates throughout different social media channels.
– Implement strategies for preventing fraud, protecting data, and safeguarding our customers in different channels.
– Working closely with product owners to ensure the proper support is set up as they launch new products and services.
– Ensure the highest standard of customer care is delivered through aspects of the Customer Service function (i.e. Response and Resolution Times, Customer Satisfaction Score, Feedback Management).
– Ensure customer support capabilities deliver the desired service levels for all business lines and locations.
– Ensure mechanism to capture customer feedback that can be translated into product improvements in order to reduce volumes on repetitive themes. Constantly develop and implement initiatives that optimize business performance and results in increased customer satisfaction.
– Implement proper strategy to ensure round the clock customer support availability.
– Working with various technology teams to help define product roadmaps for driving improved service levels and efficiencies.
– Implement a strategy to analyze the competitors- customer satisfaction in different online and social media channels for engaging them to become our customers.
– Contribute to creating an environment where diversity of thought and experience is welcomed and encouraged.
– Industry knowledge and knowledge of the company, products, and services.
What We Look for in You :
– 10+ years of experience in building and managing customer support organizations.
– 6+ years of experience in high-growth technology companies.
– 5+ years of experience in leading an operation in a banking, finance, or payment services company.
– Experience running complex operations on a multi-country, multi-site basis.
– Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
– Demonstrated capacity to build and improve processes.
– Ability to solve complex problems using data.
– A lot of ownership and track record of delivering results.
– Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
– Complementary to your social skills, you are very structured and on top of things.
– Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Nice to Have :
– Experience in cryptocurrencies and digital assets a plus.
– Experience in marketing is a plus.