Cashfree – Senior Customer Success Role (3-6 yrs)
– Handle escalation emails from Tier 1 and 2 Customers/Merchants, Refund Escalations and Customer Escalation emails/chats.
– Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
– Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
– Communicating with customers through various channels.
– Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
– Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
– Carrying on quality/audits on a weekly basis.
– Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
– Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
– Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
– Managing a team of customer service representatives who handle Emails, Chat (Intercom) and support calls for Customer/merchants.
– Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
– Strategize and monitor daily activities of customer service operation.
– Assisting customer service staff with duties where required.
– Maintaining documentation pertaining to customer service department activities.
– Performing additional duties where needed.