ABOUT THE COMPANY :
Camp K12 is an ed-tech startup founded by an MIT and Harvard computer science graduate and the ex-CEO of Apple (India), bringing coding and 21st-century skills to students of ages 6-18 globally. We were India’s first coding boot camp for school kids in 2011, and today, we are the leader in the K-12 education space, both offline and online, making cutting-edge technologies like AI, 3D/virtual reality programming, web and mobile app development accessible to young students via our custom-built technology platforms.
Our alumni team of diverse 1000 and more change-makers have taught more than 50,000 students, worked with 200 and more schools nationwide, and have collaborated with institutions like Google, Adobe, IIM Bangalore, IIT Delhi, and more to inspire an entire generation of young makers and doers.
Learn more: https://campk12.com
Demo – see our online classes in action: https://bit.ly/367NirT
Our origin story: https://yourstory.com/2016/12/camp-k12
JOB DESCRIPTION :
We’re looking for an exceptional Program Manager-CX Operations to drive market entry and scale up our International Biz. with a focus on US / North America. You will be managing our strong customer success and live operations team to provide a smooth experience to customers/teachers and improve the efficiency of the system by suggesting and executing new processes.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Help design product requirements and visualize the flow of operations, watch over the implementation of the product to derive efficiency and improve the experience.
– Manage the entire lifecycle of a customer once they enroll onto the platform
– Create SOPs and Processes for various initiatives to ensure outcomes for the learners and monitor quality to ensure continuous improvement of the service offered
– Improve the efficiency of the system by suggesting and executing new solutions.
– Organize, modify and update existing workflows and set up new operational processes
– Understand customer (student/parent) requirements and ensure customer satisfaction of the highest order
– Manage TAT and other internal operations to ensure prompt and accurate response management
– Eliminate gaps by implementing strategies and action by working with cross-functional teams and driving the changes required
– Work closely with the management team to identify and deliver positive change and business efficiencies.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
Experience: 5+ years of work experience in startups/edtech managing CX Operations team
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Strong analytical skills
– Attitude: self-starter, patient, minimal need for supervision
– Ability to connect across teams and levels
– Flexible to work in a hybrid shift
Timings – Hybrid shift
Working days – 6 working days with 1 day-off which maybe during the week
Location – Gurgaon / Bangalore, India. We’re working remotely till the situation improves.