ABOUT THE COMPANY
Camp K12 is a Series A funded ed-tech startup founded by an MIT and Harvard computer science graduate and the ex-CEO of Apple (India), bringing coding and 21st-century skills to students of ages 6-18 globally. We were India’s first coding boot camp for school kids in 2011, and today, we are the leader in the K-12 education space, both offline and online, making cutting-edge technologies like AI, 3D/virtual reality programming, web and mobile app development accessible to young students via our custom-built technology platforms.
Our alumni team of diverse 1000 and more change-makers have taught more than 50,000 students, worked with 200 and more schools nationwide, and have collaborated with institutions like Google, Adobe, IIM Bangalore, IIT Delhi, and more to inspire an entire generation of young makers and doers.
Learn more: https://campk12.com
Demo – see our online classes in action: https://bit.ly/367NirT
Our origin story: https://yourstory.com/2016/12/camp-k12
We’re looking for an exceptional Customer Success Executive to drive market entry and scale up our International Biz. with a focus on US / North America. As a Customer Success Executive, you will be working along with the CS Manager to support the adoption, retention and growth of our customer base. You will be working closely with customers to understand their expectations and coordinate with internal departments (Sales, Product, Marketing) to ensure a smooth experience along with a great product for our customers.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Connect with the customers through call/ Email / Social platforms to provide the best possible resolution.
– Understand the customer grievances and provide appropriate resolution.
– Solving/answering prospect and customer issues, complaints, questions/queries in close
coordination with the other departments.
– Take a customer-focused approach to handle complaints and escalations.
– Strong follow-up required on all the assigned cases.
– Provide resolution within the framed timelines.
– Ensure that all written communication is carried out as per the customer care procedures
– Supporting clients via various communication channels including – mails, live chat, social media
and on calls.
– Receiving critical feedback with poise and relaying the information to relevant teams for
– Working with various internal teams to ensure prompt and accurate response management.
– Identify structural improvement opportunities and coordinate with other senior executives and
managers to drive these changes
– Flagging similar issues for the development/product teams to fix them on time.
– Watching out for any anomalies in usual functioning to identify threats, if any.
Experience: 2+ years of work experience in a Customer Support / Service / technical troubleshoot role
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong analytical skills
Fast learner and can grasp product details quickly
Patient by nature and have the ability to handle critical situations with calm and poise
Hands-on experience on any CRM tool will be an added advantage.
Attitude: High sense of ownership and attention to detail
Timings- US hours (8PM-6AM IST)
Working days- 6 working days with 1 day-off which maybe during the week
Location- Gurgaon / Bangalore, India. We’re working remotely till the situation improves.
Want to build a business 0 to 1? Come join us!