Camp K12 – Manager – Operations – KPO (5-8 yrs)
The role of the Manager of Operations is to set up and manage the entire operations team. This is accomplished by refining and implementing performance strategies, Data Building, Meeting campaign delivery timelines and adherence. Managers are also responsible for managing attrition for the department and processes; which support current, as well as any future business needs/requirement.
Operations Manager’s job duties and responsibilities:
– Working and implementing strategies for continuous performance improvement.
– Develops data collection and evaluation methodologies.
– Ensuring that all of Operations is managed in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with Client specifications and quality requirements.
– Responsible for the attrition and adherence management for the department, hence assists the reporting Leadership team, by providing help and guidance in order to control attrition.
– Responsible for ensuring that campaigns managed by his/her teams in the department are delivered, per the mentioned timelines, via the account managers and ensuring excellent work quality.
– Improving operational management systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being.
– Prepares data reports for distribution.
– Contributes towards the achievement of the company’s strategic and operational objectives.
– Performs quality control and monitors production KPI’s.
– Provides inputs, towards hiring and also assists with the interviewing process.
Skills/Qualifications: Leadership experience, Soft-Skills, Organizational Skills and recruitment, efficient, Innovative and Strong Communication and interpersonal skills.