We are looking for a skilled Head of Business for Contact Centre to lead the business unit and build a cost-effective environment. The objective is to do everything possible to achieve business goals and derive great results for the company.
– Ownership of profitability for the outbound call centre.
– Keeping a close eye on business expense parameters and drivers to have a cost effective vertical.
– Understand the vision of the organisation and set up best practices by working closely with the stakeholders.
– Identify the metrics for the call centre team to evaluate the team and process performance.
– Establish a high standard for productivity, quality, customer service, lead generation as well as define user guidelines.
– Responsible for creating SLAs for the business by understanding the need and objective.
– Work closely with the Operations Manager to ensure high productivity and efficiency.
– Build the support functions like Compliance, Training, Dialler Management, Workforce Management etc.
– Responsible for daily lead generation goals from the team and analysing the gaps, if any.
– Meet call centre financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
– Deliver the call centre performance report by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
– Manage and improve centre performance through performance monitoring, problem resolution, system audits and quality assurance measures.
– Drive consistent professional improvement through workshops, tracking call centre trends and active participation in team projects.
– Build a healthy and competitive work environment along with succession planning.
– Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
– Aid HR department in recruitment process by interviewing potential hires and outlining business expectations for other HR requirements.
– Collaborate with Tech team to develop call centre systems for reporting and visibility. Plan, develop and test the active systems and identify on areas of improvement.
– Management presentation on a monthly basis.
Exposure and Skills Required:
– At least 8+ years of experience working in a call center environment.
– Must have minimum 4+ years of experience in leading an outbound call center team for Sales/ Retention/ Collections / Lead Generation process.
– Proven prior track record of building, scaling up and owning a contact center business operation successfully.
– Experience in performance evaluation and customer service metrics of all verticals.
– Tech savvy – ability to manage dialer and overall CC platform.
– Hands-on experience in reporting and budgeting procedures.
– Ability to run and manage remote centers.
– Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.).
– Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs.
– Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
– Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability.
– Sharp acumen for numbers and attention to detail.
– Proactive, positive, patient and discerning.
– Entrepreneurial bent is a must.
– Certified Call Center Manager (e.g., CCCM) or equivalent qualification is a plus