Our Client are the Captive shared service center of a global insurance organization with operations in multiple countries The organization provides a wide range of Insurance, retirement solutions and Financial support to their Clients.
– 12-16 YEARS IN THE ITES SECTOR
– OPEN TO WORKING NIGHT SHIFTS (7PM TO 4AM IST).
– EXPERIENCE IN HANDLING VOICE BASED CONTACT CENTRE ACROSS GEOGRAPHIES.
Role and Responsibilities :
– To drive and lead the team, involved in Contact Center Services, to achieve and excel service delivery obligations
– Participate in business leadership meetings helping to develop and drive strategies based on operational/strategic requirement of business/organization
– Responsible for overall alignment to strategic projects, stakeholder expectations and divisional/functional goals
– Guide and mentor small and large subsets of overall team
– Deep understanding of digital/technology trends and ability to imagine/prove business impact by adoption
– Good understanding of Contact Center processes (Multichannel/Omni channel) and technologies to play a role of lead solution architect for high visibility and complex opportunities from operations and technology perspective
– Provide direct supervision to niche support services i.e WFM, Quality, transcription etc
– Ability to adapt and work with different leaders on various organizational projects
Qualification and Experience :
– 12-16 year work experience, predominantly in Insurance sector with in-depth knowledge of value chain
– Graduate in any discipline. Any Insurance certification/designation will be a plus
– Experience in handling Contact Center team members across geographies and projects is a must
– Involvement in transitions and stabilization will be an advantage.
– Ability to thrive in fast paced, multi-tasking environment and to manage multiple deadlines
– Willingness to work in US shifts
– EXPERIENCE IN INSURANCE DOMAIN (PREFERRED).