Koo is an Indian micro-blogging platform being made for the world. Our vision is to connect people around the world on the basis of their thoughts and language of preference. People connect better and more meaningfully when they can meet and interact with others that speak the same language. With that insight, we cater to millions of users today and help them connect with each other. Users create and share their thoughts in their mother tongue and follow other people to get a customized feed.
We are looking for a person to lead our Customer Support team.
– Main tasks of this unit revolve around leading a team handling and resolving user queries/complaints. Working with multiple departments within the organization to resolve queries on a daily basis.
– He/She would also be responsible for managing ratings on the playstore and appstore
– The Vertical lead would be responsible for building this team to scale as the company continues to grow at a fast pace.
– Passion for building Koo into a world class user centric product drives all efforts and the responsibility of such is greatly shared by the grievance redressal team. Making the role of the Redressal lead very critical.
Salient Points for This Role:
– Leading a system for handling and resolving user queries/complaints.
– Working with multiple departments within the organization to resolve queries on a daily basis.
– Manage ratings of the app on playstore and appstore
– Ensure a high rating by conducting various experiment to delight the users building this team to scale as the company continues to grow at a fast pace across languages and geographies.
– He/she should be able to come up with tech interventions/processes to reduce manual effort wherever necessary
– Strategise around new processes , design new experiments to keep improving the user experience.
– 3- 8 years of experience leading/building a customer experience/service team
– People management skills in handling large teams
– Escalate complaints based on severity of Impact to avoid litigation and reputation loss
– Must be able to draft customer communications keeping legal & statutory guidelines in perspective
– Problem solving skills around automation whenever applicable , introducing new processes to increase user happiness
– Experience of scale at a startup highly preferred
– Great passion for building a world class user centric team
– Salary and ESOPs are negotiable.