About the role:
– Call center Training, Transactional Quality, strategic Quality, OD Trainings, L&D Interventions at call center
– Set up Sampling Methodology, Quality Monitoring, Training Planning, Lean Management, process reengineering, setting up process from scratch.
– Work closely with operations team to forecast training needs and deploy training resources as needed.
– Explore new ways of delivering ongoing training to the merchant experience team.
– Ensure consistency with Global Training strategy while customizing to meet local needs of the team.
– Work closely with the Quality team to implement assessments throughout training and at key points in the employee development journey.
– Proactively identify training needs and adapt to changes related to fast growth.
Required skill set:
– Graduate and Six Sigma Green Belt Certification ( Black Belt Preferred)
– 4-8 years of experience in CC Training & Quality
– Strategic alignment on T&Q needs and ensuring on ground execution
– Work closely with CC partners to ensure T&Q standards are met
– Functional Competencies: Transactional Quality , Strategic Quality , Training Delivery , process reengineering.
– Go getter attitude with problem solving skills.
– Team player with good verbal and written communication in Hindi / English.