Indialends is a Financial technology start-up based in Gurgaon/Gurugram, Haryana. Our aim is to make financial products affordable and easily accessible to the common man. Our team consists of experienced finance professionals with over 7-15 years of experience from top-notch institutions such as IIT, LBS, IIM, Stephen’s, LSE, and various global banks.
Invest in us and we will invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you!
What Do We Do?
We are an on-line platform that provides our customers with financial products and services such as personal loans, unsecured loans, instalment loans and credit cards. We connect borrowers with lenders to help them get the best deal possible. We also provide value-added services to our customers such as big-data analytics, credit risk assessment and verification, and automated workflows for loan origination and management.
Role : Compliance Officer
Location : Gurgaon
Roles & Responsibilities :
– Understanding of Capital Adequacy, RBI requirements for Credit Cards & loans, Banking partners requirements for co-branding credit cards and co lending, customer complaints, collections related Compliances etc.
– Develop and maintain regulatory policies and procedures under the Compliance Program, including review mechanisms to ensure its continuous effectiveness in ensuring all applicable compliances by the company. Manage day-to-day operations of the Program.
– Collaborate with cross functional teams to facilitate implementation of compliance requirements at all levels/process of the organization and to direct compliance issues to existing channels for resolution.
– Ensure compliance with the statutory requirements and regulations prescribed for by RBI and all other applicable legislation
– Should be able to independently draft compliance checklists, manuals and other regulatory documentation
– Highlight alleged violations of any laws, rules, and regulations applicable and recommend procedures for corrective action.
– Maintaining and organize compliance records in consonance with internal control and audit mechanisms.
– Establish and drive implementation of Corporate Governance norms to ensure transparency in all operations.
– Liaise and build relations with the Registrar of Companies, Reserve Bank of India Depositories, Banks and other statutory authorities; Periodically provide returns/forms required by them.
– Assist in advising management of the legal, regulatory implication of proposed new initiatives of the Company.
– Experience of handling governance and compliance activities in the Banking and Financial Service Related Industry.
– Help develop technology solutions to support the various Compliance programs.
– Develop and disseminate Compliance and risk trainings and ongoing communications that help drive Company’s culture of compliance.
Work Experience : 5 Years
Prior Experience : Prior Experience of handling compliances (especially RBI) at an NBFC. Knowledge of PL and CC compliances
Educational Background : Company Secretary, Corporate Law