Better is redefining homeownership and making it simpler, faster and most importantly more accessible for everyone. We leverage technology and expertise to find ways that we can make the homebuying journey more approachable and understandable.
– We’ve funded over $25 billion in home loans and $7 billion in insurance.
– We ranked #1 on Forbes – The Best Online Mortgage Lenders 2021.
– Our CEO was named Winner in the Entrepreneur of The New York awards by EY.
– We were listed to Forbes- FinTech 50 2020.
– #1 on LinkedIn Top Startups 2020.
– We’ve secured over $400 million from our investors to date.
Our company is made up of driven, passionate people who bring their unique backgrounds and perspectives to everything we do, and we are committed to fostering diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. We see the perspectives that each person brings and a diverse workforce as essential for individual and collective success. We believe it’s important to foster a company culture that encourages curiosity and passion- from employee resource groups and learning opportunities to team outings and community outreach.
Responsibilities will include:
– Identify process improvements and implement such projects
– Workflow enhancements
– Monthly workflow management
– 2nd point of contact for escalations
– Capacity planning, hiring, resource allocation.
– Monitoring and reporting on functional KPI’s and SLA’s.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong organizational and managerial skill
– Ability to identify process improvements & implement smoothly
– Ability to identity the root cause of issues through data & communication with team.
– Should be comfortable with night shift.