Better Settlement Services – Manager (US-Shifts)
Better is redefining homeownership and making it simpler, faster- and most importantly- more accessible for everyone. We leverage technology and expertise to find ways that we can make the homebuying journey more approachable and understandable.
– Right now, we are funding over $1.5 billion in home loans per month
– We have funded over $14 billion in loans and $3.5 billion in insurance
– We ranked #11 on Fortune’s Best Places to Work in Financial Services 2020
– Our Founder and CEO was named in Comparably Top 25 CEOs for Diversity
– We were listed to Forbes- FinTech 50 2020
– And #15 on the 2020 CNBC Disruptor 50
– We have secured over $254 million from our investors to date
Our company is made up of driven, passionate people who bring their unique backgrounds and perspectives to everything we do, and we are committed to fostering diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. We see the perspectives that each person brings and a diverse workforce as essential for individual and collective success. We believe it’s important to foster a company culture that encourages curiosity and passion- from employee resource groups and learning opportunities to team outings and community outreach.
The Better mission is rooted in values that drive us.
Responsibilities will include:
– Identify process improvements and implement such projects
– Workflow enhancements
– Monthly workflow management
– 2nd point of contact for escalations
– Capacity planning, hiring, resource allocation
– Monitoring and reporting on functional KPI’s and SLAs
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong organizational and managerial skill
– Ability to identify process improvements & implement smoothly
– Ability to identity the root cause of issues through data & communication with team