We are looking for a VP – Care Transformation and Service Delivery to own the development of new delivery strategy for BeatO’s new care programs.
Someone with minimum of 5 years of progressive leadership experience in healthcare.
Key Result Areas:
– Assist in developing service delivery strategy and managing service operations for BeatO’s new care programs
– Collaborate with functional heads to integrate new growth opportunities into the company and its operations
– Scale organizational structure and expand the team to deliver high value add implementation services and solutions that exceed customer expectations
– Develop and implement productivity and outcome metrics that are superior to competitors.
– Provides leadership and guidance for operational areas as needed
– Contribute to innovative products in the diabetes space
Skills Required :
– Knowledge of fiscal planning, analysis, and management principles
– Ability to work in a fast-moving (and sometimes ambiguous) environment, while managing toward clarity and solutions
– Knowledge of health care management principles and practices, enough to direct operations within a healthcare organization
– Ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences in small and large group settings
– Ability to exercise a high degree of initiative, sound judgement, discretion, and decision-making skills
– Ability to solve management issues and direct numerous and varied operations simultaneously
– Ability to set and maintain high standards of performance, hold people accountable for achieving deliverable metrics, encourage team participation, and motivate others through a shared vision