Position – AVP/VP Compliance
Reporting to GGC
Location – Kalina, Mumbai
Experience 8-12 Years Post Qualification
Education CS / CA, LLB (Preferred)
– Incumbent will be responsible for multiple tasks on the compliance side across the Group, including handling inspections/audits, drafting applications, monitoring laws applicable to the group.
– Ensuring compliance monitoring of regulations, processes
– Be a regulatory interface for the business units and to undertake lobbying with the regulators where clarifications are to be sought or difficulties are to be removed.
– Drafting applications and seeking regulatory approvals for business proposals.
– Handling of Audits and Regulatory inspections
– Drafting, updation of regulatory and business policies/ processes
– Monitoring regulatory updates and disseminating the same to all concerned along with action points
– Provide a proactive and expert compliance advisory service & promptly alert senior management to significant compliance issues
– The incumbent is expected to have good knowledge and experience on regulations governing lending businesses (NBFC/ Housing Finance Company (HFC), SEBI Takeover code, SEBI Insider Trading, partnering with stakeholders to promote & manage the culture and practice of Compliance within regulatory requirements and as laid down by Centrum group policies. Must have managed RBI compliances individually.