AVP/Senior Manager – Work Force Management – BPO/ITeS (12-16 yrs)
Role :- AVP / Sr.Manager-Work Force Management ( For ITeS / BPO Organisation)
Location :-Mumbai ( Thane–West)
1. Responsible for creating and delivering on Global Work force strategy across organization.
2. Totality of forecasting/ Staffing/ Scheduling and making adjustments in real time, capacity planning, work force management, productivity, utilization, efficiency, leading to profitability for the organization.
3. Responsible to facilitate methodological deployment and monitoring of Workforce management across all businesses.
4. Responsible for process baseline knowledge control and the review improvement process across business processes. Establish accurate and dependable process and ensure periodic report out to all relevant stakeholders, and drive corrective action plan.
5. Responsible for Timely deployment and optimum utilization of resources with zero revenue leakage, in collaboration with business and enabling functions.
6. Responsible for tracking of the high impact fulfillment projects to timely and effective closure.
7. Liaise with business verticals and hiring function for optimum capacity planning and innovative resource model (FTE, outcome based, WFH, contingent workforce, etc.) against the forecast provided by sales/Business unit.
8. Calculate the FTE requirement against the volume forecast provided or in case of any ramp up or backfill hiring requirement
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Create, publish and upgrade WFM dashboards at macro and micro level.
2. Design measurement/audit mechanism to periodically gauge the health of WFM processes
3. Design & implement the VOC process to measure the effectiveness of the WFM function Plan & facilitate Integration of Global WFM teams as per the defined roadmap
4. Benchmark WFM practices, identify gaps and create roadmap to facilitate continual transformation of WFM function
5. Exposure and experience with six sigma methodologies
6. RFP solutioning and new business contract validation capacity/workforce/production perspective
7. Planning for short & long-term business ramps including seasonal peaks and troughs
8. Real-time monitoring to achieve SLAs
9. Process Improvement using Lean & DMAIC methodology
10. Forecasting workload, Determining production capacity, developing staffing and scheduling scenarios, and monitoring performance to meet service levels through working with large multi-locational teams
11. Experience of working with Avaya, EWFM, Blue Pumpkin is a plus
12. Experience is managing transaction-based, HC based, seasonal volume based, voice and non-voice
13. Will be responsible for Seat Utilizations, Staff schedules, Real Time adherence, Absence Management
14. Provides reliable workforce data, metrics & analytics that help optimize a sustainable workforce & drive fact-based decisions by Business Leaders
Educational Qualification and Work Experience:
1. Graduate / BE / PG / MBA with 12+yrs experience with experience into WFM for a BPO / ITeS Organisation.
2. Strong functional knowledge of WFM Tools, Excel skills, Workflow tools like Blue pumpkin, Aspect.
3. Green Belt certified would be an added advantage.