Role : – AVP / Sr.Manager – International Operations ( International Background Verification)
Location – Mumbai
The primary responsibility for the position is to manage about 100 to 400+ people, will have extensive interaction with clients from US / other client facing teams and will be responsible for building the credibility of the team and self. Candidate must work on building and maintaining a high performance team maintains very high aspirations in terms of quality, productivity and accuracy.
Roles and Responsibility:
– Responsible for the end-to-end operations delivery for the verification and Crim team
– Acts as an interface between the client team and operations delivery team for any day-to-day issues in operations
– Be part of SLA discussion and ensure adherence to SLAs and improve operational performance
– Identify process improvement areas and take initiatives to improve operational metrics like productivity, quality, TAT, etc
– Provide coaching and feedback to team members to enable them to improve their performance
– Monitor transactions on an ongoing basis and take corrective steps where necessary or make incremental improvements
– Drive reward and recognition activity on the floor
– Client management
– Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, external regulations and information security standards
– Liaise with sales and solution design team to grow the account in similar lines of business
– Create a workforce requirement plan for the engagement when the team is growing and future business is expected
– Hold appraisal for the Process leaders and Team leaders in the Hierarchy.
Education Qualifications & Work Experience:
– PG / MBA / Graduate with min 12+ Years of overall experience out of which minimum 4 years of team handling experience.
– Prior Experience of Managing International Background Operations
– Client Interaction Experience
– Must have experience in working with a background screening company handling US geography
– Must have exposure to Criminal background check process
– Knowledge of basic State and FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act) rules and its application to Criminal background check process will be an added advantage
– Must have acute problem solving skills, consensus building and influencing skills and a strong analytical capability.
– Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and flexibility as well as the ability to work effectively with global cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
– Excellent process management skills including process design and improvement (basic awareness of lean, continuous improvement concepts)
– Must possess excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
– Must be a team player and also should be target oriented & Leadership Skills & Team Management
– Willing to Work in US Shifts