AVP – Performance Excellence – IT Services Firm (20-23 yrs)
Looking for Senior Professionals to lead the Transformation Programs by driving Efficiency and effectiveness of processes affecting BUs, functions and geographies. The individual should have significant expertise in any one of the following areas – Inquiry to Order / Order to Fulfillment / Delivery / Delivery to Cash / On boarding to Retire.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Leads specific BU or vertical to drive transformation agenda within the teams.
– Leads initiatives across Businesses and build synergies across BPS and IT teams.
– Drive Simplification, Digital and Transformation agenda for Cross-functional processes
– Deliver operating results, drive change management through stakeholder management and influence business improvement objectives. Proposes value-add solutions based on Process Reimagine Elements and with the understanding of client’s business needs and obtain agreement
– Demonstrates a keen understanding of the changes in customers’ business and adjusts the value proposition accordingly, by maintaining a balance between the interest of the customer and the company.
– Lead proposal creation for deals specifically in the transformation area and is the face of the customer in the deal cycle
– Builds and maintains positive long-lasting strategic relationships that support business goals within, across and outside the organization
– Lead global, complex projects that drives improvement in process capability and user experience
– Strategies on resources utilization and operational reduction approaches such as; process optimization, system integration, policy review, forecasting or prioritization.
– Work with IT to define the System of engagement, Define & Simplify Persona based user interfaces, minimize application touch points
– Lead cross-functional initiatives with required considerations for upstream and downstream processes and systems, Builds systems to leverage synergies from different business units/ Cross-functional teams to deliver to commitments
– Mentor cross-functional teams and be responsible for project identification, disseminating knowledge and training / coaching for Black Belts (required) and Green Belts (as necessary).
– Lead the Organizational Change Management to support the simplification agenda for the Program
– Communicates all relevant information about the business in decision-making forums, ensuring decisions are made in full knowledge of the issues; interact with clients/stakeholders and generates buy-in at overall business level
Additional responsibilities of the role include:
– Works closely with the – End User- group to understand the requirements of the future state and pain points in current process
– Participating in tollgate reviews, consulting on project implementations, and obtaining aligned objectives between the BUs/Functions
– Identifying issues, removing barriers and tracking project status in order to obtain desired results in alignment with business partner goals and objectives
– Distinguishing between essential and non-essential tasks to maintain high levels of project cycle time completions
– Manages Project Budget
– At least 20+ years of work experience with min 18 years of relevant experience, preferably in a Tier 1 IT Services firm or Fortune 500 Company.
– Must have led high impact transformation projects including levers like Automation /Analytics and Process levers end to end.
– Must be Master Black belt Certified from a reputed certifying body/organization (e.g. ASQ or equivalent) with excellent command in Lean/Six Sigma methodology or MBA from Tier 1 institutes.
– Must have excellent analytical, presentation & communication skill
– Ability to independently develop solutions for complex business functionality
– Highly successful transformation and high potential business leader
– Excellent consulting experience and proven ability to lead, facilitate, and collaborate with cross functional teams, to deliver successful business outcomes
– Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking and presentation skills