Role : AVP – Operations (eCommerce Process for US Geography ) – ITeS / BPO
Location : Delhi NCR
– Process management- Responsible for management and coordination of overall operations, SLA delivery across all processes ( in eCommerce Vertical)
– Client interaction- Excellent Client Management, aiming at excellent Voice of Customer (VOC) scores.
– Manage conference calls/other communication with the client and build a rapport with key client contacts.
– Team Management and People Development – Lead & motivate a team of Support and Operation Leaders and ensure their development through direct coaching/feedback wherever required, Support Learning and development initiatives, Coaching and counseling, staff motivation retention programs. Effectively implement rewards/recognition, appraisal & Incentive programs. Create cross-functional teams to encourage team building.
– P&L accountability.
– Supporting new business initiatives.
– Internal co-ordination with Projects and other teams within the org to meet SLA standards.
– Transitioning support.
– Responsible for ensuring the infrastructure utilization is done keeping in view the business requirements/new process migrations.
– Ensuring cross functional teams are operating in line with the business needs
– Graduate/ Post Graduate with Minimum 7 years of team handling experience in a sales/contact center environment (Min 12+ yrs overall Experience)
– Should have worked in a eCommerce / Online Process for International Market
– Proficient English reading and writing skills
– Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
– Highly organized with a proven track record of delivering to deadlines
– Exceptional attention to detail and output oriented & work under pressure
– Ability to follow SOPs
– Problem solving skills
– Effective communication and analysis skills