Role : AVP – International Travel Process Operations – OTA ( BPO / ITeS)
Location : Mumbai
Job Description :
– Excellent product knowledge of the end to end Travel Agency Operation (Airline, Hotel & Transport) – Ticketing services to invoicing & settlement with the ability to participate in Farming & Hunting discussions
– High focus on productivity, accuracy & quality as well achievement of all timelines.
– Timely & effective communication to clients on all metrics and management of escalations
– Complete knowledge on PnL management and efficient control on the margins..
– Experience with RFP activities and MSA/SOW creation.
– Strong MIS skills.
– Delivery of all services as per the SLA set.
Team Management :
– Conducting One to One discussions and Provide feedback on Development and Ratings
– Contribute actively to maintain and increase team satisfaction level
– Support ISO, Six Sigma projects to improve process performance on a consistent basis
– Establish rapport with team members and across-teams
– Identify barriers to team functioning and discuss possible solutions with the relevant party/parties
– Succession Planning to the team members
– Supporting the team members to meet their deadlines
– Proactively handle service delivery issues, deviations or potential delays in achieving deadlines by keeping the relevant parties informed
– VOC scores are met or exceeded
– Maintain good working relationship with onshore peers
– Identify areas of improvement in processes owned and informing the management to obtain approval to implement change
– Graduate/PostGraduation in any field with an IATA qualification
– Minimum 15 years Travel Agency BPO Experience with at least 7 years in a leadership role
– Must have managed a minimum of 250 FTE