Role : AVP- Digital Marketing & Global Sales Process ( ITeS / BPO)
Location : Gurgaon
Job Description :
– Seasoned BPO Sales experienced resource responsible for management and coordination of overall operations, SLA delivery across multiple LOBs.
– Solid understanding of contact center SLAs and calculation methodologies with analytical bent of mind
– P and L understanding & accountability.
– Client interaction- Excellent Client Management, aiming at excellent Voice of Customer (VOC) scores.
– Manage conference calls/other communication such as WBR/MBR/QBR with the client and build a rapport with key client contacts.
– Supporting new business initiatives along with Transitioning support.
– Internal co-ordination with Projects and other teams within the org to meet SLA standards.
– Responsible for ensuring the infrastructure utilization is done keeping in view the business requirements/new process migrations.
– Ensuring cross functional teams are operating in line with the business needs
– Team Management and People Development : Lead & motivate a team of Support and Operation Leaders and ensure their development through direct coaching/feedback wherever required, Support Learning and development initiatives, Coaching and counseling, staff motivation retention programs.
– Effectively implement rewards/recognition, appraisal & Incentive programs. Create cross-functional teams to encourage team building.
Qualifications/ Knowledge :
– Graduate/ Post Graduate with Minimum 7 years of team handling experience in a sales/contact center environment with 12+yrs over Exp
– Proficient English reading and writing skills
– Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
– Highly organized with a proven track record of delivering to deadlines
– Exceptional attention to detail and output oriented & work under pressure
– Ability to follow SOPs
– Problem solving skills
– Effective communication and analysis skills
– Preferred- Six Sigma/ Lean certification