Role : AVP- Operations (UK Healthcare BPO Operations)
Location : Vizag
– Manage the P&L for the UK Healthcare Operations
– Manage 200+ FTE
– Overseeing operational activities for the site.
– Responsible for the strategic planning and execution of all operations program. Provide high level management to Directors and Senior Managers to maintain a consistently high standard of program delivery and outstanding client and staff experience across all sites.
– Align staff and all other resources to most efficiently and effectively achieve programmatic objectives.
– Deliver results against a defined scope of work that includes measurable ROI, strategic innovation, performance reporting, and human capital development. Manage and grow a portfolio for UK Healthcare BU
– Support development of program policies, rules, protocols, handbooks, and forms for all program components.
– Ensure compliance with regulatory client guidelines and standards. Take leadership role in migration to new case management database.
– Maintain a culture of performance management and continuous improvement, helping staff focus on both their individual clients as well as the site overall goals. Responsible for revenues, headcount and all client deliverables.
– Identify opportunities to streamline business processes and systems. Represent the company and actively participate in operational reviews, MBRs/QBRs.
– Maintain internal and external MIS reports.
– Manage project revenues, manpower and profitability for processes, and take necessary actions to meet required targets
– Responsible for monthly/quarterly/annual performance appraisals of employees in the vertical.
– Minimizing operation expenditure within the business. P&L management.
– Developing leadership and coaching programs to increase employee effectiveness.
– Provide strategic direction to assigned lines of businesses.
– Improve employee retention and enhance employee engagement. Perform other duties assigned.
Preferred Qualification / Work Experience:
– MBA from reputed business school
– Preferably currently managing UK Healthcare Operations for an International BPO
– Overall work experience of 18@+ years with at least 4+ years experience leadership role
– Specializing in UK Healthcare Operations or similar in a BPO / ITeS setting.
– Strong understanding of P&L, cost management and financial performance