AVP – Customer Support – Healthcare (4-10 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
– Strategically lead and develop a team of Customer Experience Managers to enhance performance by setting clear accountable performance measures.
– Establish policies and procedures that deliver sales numbers, TAT for resolution, on time in time escalation and resolve queries of customers.
– Establish a system which will be able to provide customer service 24- 7.
– Increase NPS and strive to improve it month on month.
– Establish a system which will help to avoid repeated complaints, minimize refunds and reduce escalations.
– Ensure that systems are in place and are utilized to capture and report on service metrics, including any customer feedback or trends in product or service issues.
– Establish and test new strategies to improve the customer service experience.
– Drive the culture of ‘customer centric mind set and accountability’ across the whole team that reflects in the service delivery on a continuous basis.
– Plan and Recruit for adequate capacity & capability to manage the entire Customer support function.
– Review work done and mentor Team.
– Conduct 1-on-1s with direct reports on a daily basis. Provide constructive feedback on the approach, quality and throughput of the final output of all work done by the reportees
– Ensure training of team members and identify specific / periodic training programs for the team. Groom each person to reach their peak potential.
Educational Qualification & Experience:
– Educational qualification – MBA from Premier B School
– Candidates from service industry and worked at Customer support head position with hands on experience with setting up CS systems.
– Candidate can be from a very young startups but has hands-on experience in setting up operations for sales / customer support/Operations.
– Age below 35 years