Role : – AVP – Legal ( Contracts Management) – ITeS / BPO / IT
Location : Mumbai
Role & Responsibilities :
– Draft, review, negotiate, execute customer contracts including RFP’s, Master Service Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements Statement of Works, IPR related documents and other legal documents pertaining to IT and ITES industry
– Monitoring and governance of contracts
– The successful candidate will also, from time to time, provide support in relation to more complex legal arrangements relating to other legal affairs of the company.
– Ability to represent the organisation in face to face negotiations with customers
– The successful individual will need to demonstrate a strong ability to:
– Prioritise and manage work load effectively, recognising the quick turn-around requirements;
– Work independently with minimal supervision and take responsibility.
Education Qualification & Work Experience :
– LLB / LLM with 10+yrs experience with min. 4-5 years post qualification experience specifically in drafting, reviewing and negotiating IT/ITES contracts
– High quality experience in an in-house position or leading Indian law firm, with significant exposure to corporate and commercial work consistent with the Purpose described above.
– Strong academic background from a leading Indian (or other) university.
– Knows and understands own weaknesses both in terms of knowledge and personal competency and when to use other team members or external resources to fill these gaps
– Able to apply the law in a commercial way
– Professional impact – impressive and able to work with senior individuals both inside and outside the organisation.