AVP – Company Secretary – Financial Services Firm (4-12 yrs)
We have an opening with one of the well known financial service organization for the role of Company Secretary.
– In this role, you will have the opportunity to build and shape a team that will support the Office of the Corporate Secretary team.
It involves supporting subsidiary governance, managing legal entities system, drafting & maintaining regulatory related documents .
Liaising and managing board meetings, shareholders meetings, partners & providing supporting to governance functions of the organization.
– Draft, review and revise organizational documents and consents, including certificates of incorporation, by-laws, charters and operating agreements, as required
– Ensure the accurate maintenance of corporate records and assist with the timely submission of regulatory filings
– Document procedures for the processes that you support and report on compliance with those procedures
– Managing board and shareholder meetings, including scheduling, completing related local filings in a timely manner and ensuring frequent and reliable communications with all directors and management on relevant business matters.
– ICSA / ICSI qualified with at least 5-12 years of experience in a similar role.