Role : AVP – Client Engagement & Process Management ( BPO / ITeS)
Location : Delhi NCR
– Process Management – Responsible for management and coordination of overall operations, SLA delivery across all processes
– Client Interaction – Excellent Client Management, aiming at excellent Voice of Customer (VOC) scores.
– Manage conference calls/other communication with the client and build a rapport with key client contacts.
– Team Management and People Development -Lead & motivate a team of Support and Operation Leaders and ensure their development through direct coaching/feedback wherever required, Support Learning and development initiatives, Coaching and counseling, staff motivation retention programs. Effectively implement rewards/recognition, appraisal & Incentive programs. Create cross-functional teams to encourage team building.
– P&L accountability.
– Supporting new business initiatives.
– Internal co-ordination with Projects and other teams within the org to meet SLA standards.
– Transitioning support.
– Responsible for ensuring the infrastructure utilization is done keeping in view the business requirements/new process migrations.
– Ensuring cross functional teams are operating in line with the business needs
Educational Qualification & Work Experience :
– Graduate/ Post Graduate with Minimum 10 years of team handling experience in a sales/ contact center environment with 5 + yrs experience into Client Engagement & Client Management ( with an International BPO / KPO).
– Proficient English reading and writing skills
– Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
– Highly organized with a proven track record of delivering to deadlines
– Exceptional attention to detail and output oriented & work under pressure
– Ability to follow SOPs
– Problem solving skills
– Effective communication and analysis skills