– Drive conversions from the leads generated through marketing programs
– Collaborate with digital marketing team, operations, and technology team to drive D2C ecommerce business.
– Continuously improve call center KPIs (Lead and Lag Indicators ) – Per seat productivity, No. Of dial outs/connects per agent, Disposition bucket movement and improvements, time to call, lead cost per agent, attrition, call quality, training, performance management of agents. It is expected that the role holder is data savvy and is able to use insights to improve performance resulting in achievement of sales target and continuously bring down cost of operations.
– Negotiate contract with outsourced vendor linking it to performance.
– Driving the Call Center to achieve and surpass sales goals, profitability, payments and call center KPIs.
– Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in an entrepreneurial work environment.
– Manage team performance and call volumes in order to reach targeted goals.
– Address customer needs and provide means to agents to pitch the product effectively to the customers.
– Generate daily call center performance reports.
– Monitor calls to observe best in industry call quality, technical accuracy and adherence to company’s norm including regulatory compliance.
– Optimise the agent workforce timings to maximise total available time for customer.
– Provide day-to-day leadership and management to call center in line with Digital SBU objectives and goals
– Manage performance, retention of vintage agents, coach and give direction to agents.
– Create and manage call center statistics and other management reports.
– Manage Timekeeping/Scheduling/Attendance records.
– Provide conflict resolution and/or progressive discipline for escalated issues
– Always follow the regulatory guidelines