– Six Sigma Master Black Belt/Black Belt with Quality improvement and Lean Deployment background
– Ability to breakdown End to End process to identify automation/improvement opportunities and create automation/transformation roadmap
– Should have delivered large scale end-end Process Transformation projects for global clients
– Well versed with Industry Digital technologies & leading tools, automation, AI and Analytics plus have a proven track record of implementing Digital solutions
– Excellent Communication skills, result-oriented, self-driven person with a high energy level, analytical and structured with extensive experience in managing a high-performance team and delivering large scale Transformation project.
– Experience in shaping of solutions, process diagnostics, blueprinting and are savvy with PowerPoint and Excel
– The key responsibilities include driving Process Transformation roadmap, defining and implementing strategic initiatives to ensure our continued success in the deployment of the Business Excellence practices and Agile Automation
– Drive BE value proposition and secure BE involvement in most complex onshore delivery deals
– Clear thought process to lead, guide and develop team to provide services to cluster of clients
– Strategic thinker leading the team
– Own and deliver the Geo Automation in concert with respective delivery teams.
– Maintain team flexibility and skills to be able to support recovery work as needed.
– Maintain team recoverability
– Transform the organization from focus on conventional detection and containment to focused on best-in-class prevention
– Guide, direct, maintain and monitor all activities associated with the successful application Business Excellence
– Implement systems and processes that deliver improvement toward 100% conformance to customer requirements
– Engaging with Client process team and work on project that improve client processes and drive client value
– Drive rigorous metrics related to the Balance Score Card to evaluate performance and drive reduction in variability/defects in critical business processes
– Build relationships with other regions and global team resources in order to support identification, review, prioritization and execution of key improvements opportunities/projects to drive results