Brief Objective of Position & Its Contribution to the Business:
The position will be responsible for building a control driven environment within the function by ensuring regulatory and process related Compliances & reviewing and strengthening internal processes and controls of the function
– Internal Review
– Risk – Ensure adherence to IRDAI and PFRDA regulatory requirement of the function
– Implement and drive a Compliance Culture by creating awareness on Compliance related aspects
– Support Central Compliance team in timely and correct filing of regulatory returns and other submissions
– Advice stakeholders on Compliance / Process related aspects by vetting and adding value to proposed business propositions and processes.
– Document and strengthen the existing processes of the function with support of process owners
– Carry out internal reviews and strengthen controls addressing key risks of the function
– Represent function to Internal / External Auditors and timely closure of observations
– Manage Agreement portfolio of the function.
– Effective co-ordination and relationship building with key stakeholders
Measure Deliverables from the role Key Outputs/Results from the Role
– Robust Internal control environment of the function
– Adherence to regulatory requirements in law and spirit
– Timely submission of regulatory returns and submissions
– Timely and effective closure of audit points
– Repository of all the processes of activities performed by the function
– Seamless management of Internal Legal documentation
– Quick TAT in execution
Job Specification (Competencies required to perform the role) :
Qualifications CA/CS or inter passed CA / CS having insurance domain experience of preferably 2-3 years from Audit or Compliance Function. Also experience in process understanding and documentation with complement the role.
– Specific Candidate must be from Insurance or Banking or NBFC Industry exposure either in Industry or consultancy.
Knowledge and skills required : –
Owns responsibilities and delivers on them
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Highly process driven
– People person and team player
– Eye for details.
– Positive and solution-oriented attitude
– Capable of working independently