Associate Vice President – Transition PST – Program Management – BPO (12-20 yrs)
Associate Vice President-PST(Program Management)-Females Only
JOB TITLE: Transition PST Manager
ACCENTURE OPERATIONS :
– You will join a business that delivers continuous innovation and new business capabilities that meet, and redefine, the needs of the digital era. You can transform the technology infrastructure of clients spanning 40 industries around the globe, including 94 of the Fortune 100 and the world’s leading governments! You will use resources that range from the cloud, data centers and workplace to networks, security and managed services.
– The Integration PST Manager is responsible for planning and execution of large, complex programs dealing with transformations along with transitions of various processes being delivered out of multiple locations. This includes;
– Managing people, process, technology, contract & finance-related activities required to set up and stabilize operations for our clients across Accenture delivery locations
– Taking accountability for speed, cost and quality for set up and stabilization of all transitions.
– Managing transition team and Delivery resources during the Transition stage.
– Contributing in strategic initiatives to improve transition and overall business functioning.
– Should have approximately 12+ years of overall work experience
– Approximately 8 years project/program management experience
Travel Requirement – Moderate to extensive as required
Work Shift – Open to work in flexible working shifts as per the location or project requirement
Mandatory Skills :
– Minimum 4 years as PMO Lead/Practioner
– Post Graduate degree, as applicable per the Hiring Geo
– Certification – PMP or PgMP
– MS Project: Hands-on experience in creating and maintaining complex, integrated project plans. Resource tracking budget tracking and report out using MS Project
– MS Power point: Governance meetings to provide the updates based on the expectations from the target audience
– MS Excel: Create and manage detailed project plan with specific tollgates, milestones, planned/actual start and closure date, responsibility and completion status
– Expertise in managing budget & deals financials
– MS Visio: Create and maintain process maps
– Organizational change enablement
– Working Knowledge of Application Outsourcing, Business Process Outsourcing, and/or Technology or Infrastructure Outsourcing
– Working knowledge of business processes in a functional area such as supply chain, customer relationship management, finance & accounting, human resources, and/or e-learning
– Six Sigma Black Belt certification
– Experience on other project management tools like Jira, Confluence, Primavera, Clarity etc.
– Certification – Scrum Master, Automation Anywhere, Data modeling etc.
Professional Skill Requirements:
– An effective communicator with excellent relationship building, Negotiation & interpersonal skills.
– Versatility, High level of professionalism and confidence
– Comfortable interacting with senior executives within both Accenture and the client
– Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively and efficiently manage others
– Highly flexible, adaptable and creative
– Ability to drive change
– Entrepreneurial Skills
– Strong analytical, problem solving abilities & complexity management
– Global accounts and Operations management knowledge and experience
Key Responsibilities :
– Deliver Programme and Projects Management
In order to successfully oversee every aspect of the project transition process, PST Lead/Global PST Lead performs a wide variety of tasks as below:
– Pre Sales & Solutioning – Support Sales and Solution Architect team during the Sales stages by creating RFP responses, providing information regarding the value of BPS, development of transition budgets, timelines, resource requirements, and other applicable costs.
– Provide and own the end to end Program Management Office leadership and support for the Transformation/Transition
– Monitor and track integrated Transformation/Transition plan; manage transition or workstream or process leads input, chasing, and escalating as required
– Management of Transformation/Transition-level Risks and Issues
– Implement Stage Gate control points and monitor any solution changes, and associated impacts
– Escalate issues/risks to the Transformation/Transition Engagement Lead
– Coordinate and prepare for Transformation/Transition Level Steering Group meetings
– Accountable for compliance and ongoing tracking and management with all Mobilisation Controls & TransIT
– Governance – Set up / establish Governance framework for large complex programmes and ensure the overall programme is integrated across other Accenture work streams (e.g. Consulting, SI etc)
– Project Risks – Give clear assessment of the movement, progress, delays, issues, risks of projects in relations to cost and expenses
– Establish ongoing Transformation/Transition Control process management to ensure high quality consistent Transformation/Transition Control support for:
– Risk, Issue, Action, Decisions (RAID)
– Critical Path Management
– Produces Program Status reporting (including tracking project plan and contractual & key milestones/deliverables/dependencies)
– Consistent input preparation for all Governance forum (internal and external)
– Decision records and minutes of all program level Governance meetings (internal and external)
– Document Configuration Management and Document standards (including standard emails, naming convention, version control etc.)
– Create and maintain Program SharePoint site as per defined taxonomy and structure
– Maintain Program calendar
– Financials – Responsible for setting up, managing, tracking & controlling deals financials
– Setup, Monitor and track Change Control process
– Ensures compliance and ongoing tracking and management with all Transformation/Transitions Controls & ERP tool
Stakeholder Management :
– Client & Stakeholder Relationship – Manages overall internal/external client relationships during various stages of the transition/Integration effort
– Change & Risk management – Work closely with internal / client teams to drive/support in change management & monitor the project risks.
– Responsible for managing the project PST resources, handhold, coach/mentor the resources
– Responsible for managing the relationship with internal and external client stakeholder from a PST workstream perspective
– Training & Development – Manage and drive trainings and upskilling of teams on new concepts/ technologies/ domains based on the business/ organizational requirements
Core Capabilities and Governance:
– Develops the communication strategy and communication plan for global/location/team specific initiatives to generate momentum, raise awareness and influence behaviors across the organization
– Develops & maintain domain specific BPS credentials, Client Visit Decks, Case Studies & Transition Methodology
– Interaction with client and client teams, Set up governance for regular review etc.
– Influence and maintain positive and healthy working relationship with support functions, Service delivery and senior Leadership, securing collaborative support in the execution of role responsibilities.
– Manages and counsel teams to excel in their roles.
– Client & Contract management
– Effectively collaborate with functional teams like HR, Recruitment, IT, Training etc.
– Seamless transition with no noise while adhering to speed, cost and quality
– Project/ Program Management Office setup
– Use and integrate the mandatory Accenture program Control tools in the projects
The New – Strategic Initiatives & Innovation
– Align on best practices, stay abreast of external best practices through active participation in Global Transition network, forums, etc.
– Leads Automation or any other new initiatives at Local /Global level to meet the strategic goals of the function/organization
Offerings, Sales and Solution :
– Support in identifying new opportunities/expansion by demonstration of Accenture’s capabilities in delivery and project management and actively engaging in discussions and negotiations with key client and Accenture stakeholders and sponsors.