General Corporate – M&A & Private Equity – PQE
Law firm hiring for the position of General Corporate & Competition Law position
Tier I Law firm
Location – Mumbai
1) Associate – GC (M&A & Private Equity) PQE 2 to 4 years
2) Sr Associate – GC (M&A & Private Equity) PQE 4 to 7 years
3) Competition Law – Combination (M&A & Private Equity) PQE 2 to 5 years
Tier II Law firm
Location – Delhi/ NCR
1) Sr Associate – GC (M&A & Private Equity) PQE 4 to 7 years
2) Competition Law – Combination (M&A & Private Equity) PQE 2 to 5 years
KRA’s – General Corporate
Job Description : Experience in handling M&A and private equity transactions.
The candidate should have extensive experience in drafting and negotiating M&A and private equity transaction documents and should be well versed with the legal nuances of such transactions including foreign exchange management and company law issues
KRA’s – Competition Law
Experience : 2 to 5 years of exclusive competition law experience, in a firm that has a dedicated competition law practice.
Education : LLM in Competition Law from a UK university or a diploma is an added advantage. Ideally should have studied competition law before starting to work.
Job role :
– Relevant work experience in combinations (i.e., M&A, PE and JV) in competition law.
– Basic working knowledge of cartels, abuse of dominance.
– Mix of filings with CCI, and notifiability analysis.
– Junior is preferable as she/he can be moulded.
– Ability or willingness to think out of the box
Qualification: LL.B. from a recognised university
(Calling & Whatsapp no)