1. Independently Structuring/ Drafting/Vetting/ negotiating all types of documents relating to Real Estate.
2. Ensure legal due diligence during land/property acquisition in particular Title investigation & Local legislation. Inspection of title documents of the property inclusive of revenue records, P. R. Cards, title deeds, other related property documents etc. during title due diligence process.
3. Drafting/Vetting Development Agreements, Sale Deed, Conveyance Deed, Agreement for Sale, Development Agreement, Consent Agreements, Leave & License Agreements, Power of Attorney, Affidavits, Mutual Non-Disclosure & Confidentiality Agreement
4. Drafting commercial contracts
5. Ensuring communication & correspondence with clients for Finalizing terms & conditions of contracts and to ensure that contracts are finalized within negotiated & agreed-upon parameters 6. Draft various documents as may be required in the course of work
1. Attending meetings with clients
2. Co-ordinate and following up with Clients
3. Preparing and keeping the files and notes in relation to a meeting ready before the meeting with the client and/or a third party
4. Managing a team and get the work done as per the TAT
1. Should possess exceptional managerial skills
2. Must have excellent communication skills
3. Should be self-driven
4. Preferably working with Law Firm