Join GoodWorker and be part of a team who gives millions of people in India control of their livelihoods.
Millions of skilled workers in India continue to face major challenges finding employment in India. Workers are inevitably reliant on intermediaries, who often fail to deliver on skill-matching and long-term growth prospects for workers.
For the first time ever, we are providing workers in India with a digital, verified biodata through the GoodWorker platform. Workers in India can now be empowered to find jobs more easily, secure their livelihood and establish a formal career. At the same time, employers will also be able to enjoy improved efficiencies and cost benefits in hiring the right worker.
GoodWorker is built on Affinidi, an open and interoperable ecosystem that enables users to have control and ownership over their data. GoodWorker is seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are looking for a world-class team to build and scale our startup to reach several million workers by 2025. This role at GoodWorker provides a unique opportunity for a high performing individual to have broad impact. You will work closely with a talented and diverse group of engineers, product managers and industry experts.
What you’ll do :
– Responsible for achieving sourcing targets through online means
– Responsible for driving fulfilment centre (Outbound Call Centre) in an outsourced environment
– Responsible for defining and achieving key SLAs for fulfilment centre
– Responsible to identify automation/ build opportunities for end to end online fulfilment
– Ensure adherence to all compliance processes laid out by the company
You should apply if :
– Excellent spoken & written communication skills – Hindi, English & Regional language of the state
– Advanced excel and data management
– Conflict Management
– Planning & Organisational Skills
Preferred Profile :
– Proven Track record in meeting Online B2C fulfilment targets
– Proven track record in automation and partnering with build/ product teams
– Experience of Contact Centre Metric & Outsource centre management