We have an urgent requirement for Corporate Investigation profile with leading MNC at Bangalore.
Job Details :
Profile Name : Corporate Investigation
Levels : Associate Manager, Manager, Senior Manager and Associate Director.
Education Required : LLB
For Associate Manager : 10-12 Years – Individual Role
For Manager : 12-15 Years – May or may not have team
For Senior Manager : 15-18 Years – Will have team
For Associate Director: 18+ Years
Note : Only candidate having experience in corporate sector with Fortune 500 Companies are required.
Responsible for and oversee all internal investigations – corporate compliance (Conduct Count or CC ) investigations arising out of alleged misconduct raised through company’s various CoBE reporting channels in India. Reporting to Global Conduct Counts Matters ( GCCM) Global Lead, manage notification, recording and reporting process related to investigations, and work with senior company leadership to assess and address significant legal risks associated with such reports and investigations.
– Oversee and supervise GCCM team in India
– Oversee, lead, counsel, guide, train and support attorneys and other investigative personnel assembled to conduct CC-related investigations, whether in own GCCM team or in other organizations within company
– Lead and actively assist and/or conduct investigations of CC and personnel-related allegations of misconduct registered through Company’s various reporting channels
– Oversee and conduct legally privileged investigations (at the direction of an attorney), which includes: defining scope, reviewing documentation, developing investigative plan, notifying appropriate personnel, conducting interviews, compiling investigation status and reports, recommending and implementing proper remedial measures, concluding matters appropriately
– Provide advice to organizational leadership and key GCCM stakeholders concerning risk and appropriate remedial measures related to CC allegations
– Collaborate with internal and external resources assembled to address and resolve allegations of misconduct or allegations of other improper processes/practices.
– Draft and/or review analyses to address risks of CC-related misconduct
– Consult with and advise HR and ER leadership concerning nature, risks, investigation and remediation of matters
– Work with regional Corporate Investigators, Geographic Legal and HR Leads, Global leads of internal functions, and other Global leadership on investigations
– Stay abreast of legal developments affecting investigations, rights of reporting individuals, rights of accused, and compliance-related standards
– Promptly identify and escalate CC matters to Global leads for oversight
– Develop internal guidelines on CC-investigation related issues