A legal associate is a practicing junior attorney at a law firm who works on cases for clients, conducts legal research, and provides legal advice to clients. Other job duties include developing and implementing litigation strategies, supervising legal assistants and paralegals, and representing clients in court
1. To provide in-house legal support to the Insolvency Professionals for the efficient conduct of Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process (- CIRP- ) and Liquidation Process.
2. Drafting Demand Notices u/s 8 of the Code, Petition u/s 7 & 9 of the Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (- Code- ) and Interlocutory Applications, Legal Notices etc.
3. Assisting the Insolvency Professionals with the compliance within the spheres of the Code.
4. Filing of Petitions, Interlocutory Applications, Progress Reports & CoC Reports as per the provisions of the Code.
5. Handling the cases filed with NCLT / NCLAT / Supreme Court and coordinating with the Counsel for effective execution of the cases.
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Expert knowledge of the IB Code, Company Law & other ancillary Laws.
2. Should have procedural knowledge of CIRP and Liquidation process.
3. Should have working experience in the field of Insolvency and Bankruptcy field.
4. Should have confidence and appetite to work on a new project and should be ready to accept challenges.
5. Should be very good in English writing and speaking.
6. Should have administrative and managerial skills.
7. Excellent Drafting Skills, Proficient in MS Word.
Qualification: Law Graduate & Sanad holder
Position: Full time