Must to have Skills :
– Extensive experience in Regulatory compliance who has exposure interacting with RBI
– Anti Money Laundering – AML experience
– Compliance Auditing
– Payment Industry is mandatory.
Day to day Responsibilities :
– Ensure business activities are conducted in conformity with all applicable laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures.
– Serve as liaison for local regulators, legal bodies as well as maintaining relationships with relevant legal bodies and trade associations.
– Continual compliance risk assessment of company practices together with the development of internal policies and procedures, compliance training and protocols.
– Provide training in business-wide compliance policies and procedures, laws and regulations applicable to the business.
– Keep abreast of regulatory developments and industry initiatives and advise the management accordingly
– Establish internal auditing and monitoring procedures in order to ensure that relevant policies and procedures are being followed.