Position : Associate Director – Legal
Location : Mumbai
About Client :
Client is India’s largest Cash Management company and the world’s fifth largest ATM Cash Management company. Client provides a wide range of services across each stage of the cash cycle in India, for the 105,000 business points that it services, from when the RBI initially deposits cash in branches of selected banks, called currency chests (that are authorized by the RBI to hold and distribute rupee notes and coins for circulation to banks), to when cash is deposited back in banks after going through the various stages of the cash cycle. Our service includes ATM Cash Management and Front Line Management, Retail Cash Pick-ups and Cash Collection automation, Managed Services and Currency Chest Automation.
– Independently review, draft and advise on routine agreements;
– Liaising with internal clients, outside legal counsel, colleagues and staff to manage day today functioning of the team, including contractual negotiations;
– Independently review tenders (Request for Proposals) issued by Clients,
– Proposals and Engagement Letters submitted to the Client.
– Developing formats /templates for various types of Agreement
– Assist the legal head in resolving overall legal matters/issues.
– To update the litigation and contract software and ensure necessary MIS is prepared;
– Keep records of all the billing and other engagements with the external lawyers;
– Participate in special projects as assigned from time to time that has impact on company strategic initiatives.
Experience and Background :
– LLB/ LLM with minimum 10 years of overall experience with corporate.
– Demonstrated ability to handle multiple and changing tasks simultaneously.
– Experience in contract drafting and negotiation.
– Ability to work independently as well as part of a collegial team with some direct supervision, within company guidelines and department policies.
– Should be able to coach the team as and when required.
– Team Player
– Ability to work in a culturally diverse and changing environment.
– Ability to maintain confidentiality and/or sensitive business information.