We have an Urgent Opportunity For Associated Director – Legal – Mumbai.
– Independently review, draft and advise on routine agreements;
– Liaising with internal clients, outside legal counsel, colleagues and staff to manage day-to-day functioning of the team, including contractual negotiations;
– Independently review tenders (Request for Proposals) issued by Clients, Proposals and Engagement Letters submitted to the Client.
– Developing formats /templates for various types of agreements
– Assist the legal head in resolving overall legal matters/issues.
– To update the litigation and contract software and ensure necessary MIS is prepared;
– Keep records of all the billing and other engagements with the external lawyers;
– Participate in special projects as assigned from time to time that has an impact on company strategic initiatives.
– Demonstrated ability to handle multiple and changing tasks simultaneously.
– Experience in contract drafting and negotiation.
– Ability to work independently as well as part of a collegial team with some direct supervision, within company guidelines and department policies.
– Should be able to coach the team as and when required.
– Team Player
– Ability to work in a culturally diverse and changing environment.
– Ability to maintain confidentiality and/or sensitive business information.
– LLB/ LLM with a minimum of 12 years of overall experience with a law firm & corporate.