– Champion and drive customer-centricity by leading the Post Sales efforts
– Ensure adherence to Q&Q standards and drive NPS.
– Provide superior customer service, placing heavy importance on brand experience and customer engagement and satisfaction.
– Serve as the brand ambassador, developing and nurturing strong relationships with stakeholders both external as well as internal.
– Understand the Customer Pulse and share insights with the Sales Team to drive strategic conversations
– Drive growth and experience through product and experience on the platform
– Constant understanding and feedback to engineering team to drive enhancements on the product
In Customer Success a typical month will include:
– Promoting customer satisfaction, loyalty, and advocacy by understanding customer’s unique (and evolving) needs and delivering value.
– Interfacing with the client with ready-information and updates on the status of the deliverables.
– Proactively solving the customer’s challenges through new ideas, tools, and mechanisms.
– Interacting, communicating, and partnering with other teams such as Sales & Marketing, Logistics, and Channel – Management teams for the flawless execution of projects.
– Aligning with cross-functional SPOCs to manage the set of deliverables on time and with zero-tolerance for quality.
– Driving important org-wide & team metrics, ensuring quality adherence, thereby championing customer centricity.