Job Responsibilities :
– Manages the end-to-end recruitment cycle for BSO hiring in India, across all BDO RISE locations.
– Onboards new BSO team members to BDO RISE working in conjunction with local HR, L&D and onshore engagement leads.
– Assists team members in developing goals to enhance their professional development in alignment with Firm and BSO objectives.
– Provides guidance and mentorship to all levels of leadership within the organizational unit. Resolves employee conflict.
– Acts as Career Advisor and evaluates staff performance as appropriate.
– Develops, implements, and reviews BSO operations policies and procedures.
– Ensures compliance of organizational unit to Firm policies and procedures.
– Drives creation and implementation of quality and process change initiatives utilizing technology and automation to optimize efficiency and quality.
– Measures and monitors team performance; proactively addressing and resolving performance issues.
– Work closely with practice leads to develop annual headcount budgets and forecasts.
– Builds an effective training and development program focused on upskilling team capability.
– Supports business development efforts related to showcasing and developing India based service delivery solutions for new client opportunities.
– Ensures team compliance to Firm and engagement policies and procedures.
– Other duties as may be required.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Responsible for supervising the BSO team across all BDO RISE locations.
– Bachelor’s degree in Management or equivalent field required, Master’s degree preferred.
– Ten (10) or more years of experience in a BPO organization or professional services environment preferred.
– Five (5) or more years establishing and managing operations in outsourced, shared service or captive BPO environments required.
– Proven ability to lead a team in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously, while focusing on productivity, quality and customer satisfaction.
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive).
– Proficiency working with Smartsheet and other efficiency enablement tools
– Proficiency working with pdf documents.
– Excellent English oral and written communication skills required.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
– Demonstrated management skills, problem-solving abilities, and familiarity working with matrixed/cross functional teams.
– High level of attention to detail required.
– Ability to build high functioning teams and serve as an outstanding role model for firm Core Values.
– Ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm.
– Ability to adapt quickly to changing business priorities.