Role – AVP – Contracts Management
Location : Mumbai
Key Responsibilities :
– Lead in Contract Management to support contract and subcontract compliance.
– Identify contract management issues and proposes solutions for approval.
– Escalate risks or issues that are not resolved to their Contract Management line manager.
– Review and approve MSA, Statements of Work, Orders, Variations, Change Requests, Interims, LOAs.
– Provide negotiation support for Head Terms development as required.
– Provide Proposal / RFX Review / NDA review activities.
– Govern the commercial elements in the contract and update/escalate to account leadership team.
– Independently apply Organisations’ specific contract management tools and techniques to assigned projects.
– Manage stakeholders of the Client Engagement team, Client counterpart contract managers, client procurement and business team members.
– Generate reports required to monitor contract compliance.
– Support training activities for Contract Management personnel.
– Active engagement in regional CM initiatives.
Qualification / Experience :
– LLB / LLM / MBA, with 12+years in IT/ITES industry
– 8 years in Contract and Commercial Management
– Strong Communication (Written and Spoken).
– Contract Drafting / Reviewing
– Stake Holder Management & Client Relationship Management
– Commercial Acumen
– Negotiation Skills