– Should have experience in dealing with Landlords and Tenants
– Should have experience managing and solving legal issues for multiple locations
– Should be open to travel.
– Ensure legal due diligence prior to entering into lease arrangement/agreement with a Property owner (in particular Title investigation, OCs, Local legislation etc.).
– Draft, review and ensure standardization (to the extent possible) of legal documents such as Leave & License agreements, Lease Deeds, Operating Agreements etc.
– Review all the agreements pertaining to Customers/ Alliances/ Marketing sent by other teams and send amended drafts to them within the agreed TAT for the same.
– Liaison with Legal consultant and Landlords for finalization of agreements, signing of an agreement resolving any bottlenecks/issues ensuring smooth closure of all the deals.
– Manage all litigation and disputes arising in the Company with external vendors, customers, Landlords etc. ensuring smooth resolution
– Coordinate with and seek legal opinion, as required, from legal advisors.
– Represent company at legal negotiations and at courts/tribunals
– Keep abreast of and inform management on relevant developments in real estates, such as court ruling or legislative amendments in all the states where Company is functioning.
– Ensuring 100% documentation is maintained for all agreements along with relevant checklists on a regular basis without any delays