Employer : Leading Paint Company in India
Profile : Assistant Manager – Legal
Job Location : Mumbai
Travelling : This role requires travelling – PAN India
Provide commercially relevant, practical and pro-active Legal services to the Company.
1. Issuing Notices to the defaulters of the Company. Visiting and following up with defaulters for expediting the recovery for the Company.
2. Handling Litigation (Pan India) of the Company.
3. Filing Police Complaints for Counterfeiting of Company’s Products. Handling and pursuing criminal complaints before various courts.
4. Responding to various notices/ complaints received from Consumers/ dealers.
5. Handling and coordinating with various Advocates for Consumer litigation.
6. Advising and assisting all divisions and departments on various negotiations (pan India and outside India) towards various business initiatives/business transactions etc. in order to resolve contentious/disputed matters.
7. Liaison and coordination with the Attorneys and/or Counsels as and when required. Extending necessary support to Attorneys/ Counsels to enable them to complete / submit the pleadings within the allotted time frame.
8. Meeting concerned personnel from the Business divisions and attend to their drafting requirements. Extending necessary support to all the divisions / departments in terms of drafting. Vetting and reviewing of various legal documents.
Please send your CV with below details if this suits your requirement:
1. Current Salary (fix and variable) :
2. Expected Salary :
3. Current Employer :
4. Current Location :
5. Notice Period :
6. Ok for Mumbai Location :
7. Ok for Travelling Pan India : Yes /No