Job Purpose :
This role requires a dynamic candidate who can contribute to all activities related to a corporate legal team at a NBFC.
Job description :
– Assist in vetting, negotiating, and closing all funding contracts, such as term loans, cash credit, NCDs, etc. including final sign-off before execution,
– Assist in vetting, negotiating, and closing all vendor contracts, service level agreements etc.
– Opine on stamp duty to be payable for various contracts,
– Assist in preparation and review of various customer documents such as loan agreement, sanction letter conditions, etc.
– Assist in preparation, negotiating and closing Tri-Partite Agreement with Builders,
– Assist in preparation of standard contractual documents for the organization such as Vendor Agreement, NDAs etc.
– Support in resolving all general disputes such as brand abuse, non-contractual behaviour by vendor etc.
– Conduct research on various topics on need basis,
– Maintain strict record of all contracts during its lifecycle