Assistant Manager – Legal – Digital Business (5-8 yrs)
Assistant Manager – Legal – Digital Business
The successful candidate will have 5 to 7 years of broad based digital media experience in commercial negotiations with Tech and AI companies, product evaluation, understanding of CDN programming and functioning, Software Licensing and Assignment, B2C Revenue, Data Privacy and Enrichment and Subscriber Acquisition. Experience with the global market, and practical knowledge of the industry is preferred.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL ALSO POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
– Curiosity and willingness to tackle matters outside their area of expertise
– Strong communication skills
– Strong analytical (strategic and creative) capabilities and judgment
– Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight time frames in a fast- paced environment
– Ability to work in a small group, tackle all challenges and take initiative
– Ability to work closely with and manage outside counsel
– Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally, think practically and be solution-oriented
– Adaptable negotiation style
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO :
– Contract structuring, drafting, negotiation and execution, with a focus on tech, product and data.
– Conducting industry and territory-specific research
– Working cross functionally to maintain alignment between departments
– Maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary
– Strategizing and collaborating with internal and industry stakeholders including statutory and government authorities to achieve company goals
– Accountable and responsible for managing the full deal cycle, including communicating status of contracts and updating the contract management system.
– Working with external counsel where required.
– Developing templates for customer transactions (e.g. new product offering, new policies).
– Functioning as part of the wider global digital team, including engaging with other departments, providing input on commercial issues, undertaking any global projects, initiatives, deals, corporate or other commercial transactions as may arise or be assigned