Assistant Manager – Legal/Contract Management – Insurance (4-7 yrs)
– Working on Contract Management System/Tool for maintaining legal contracts of the Company and extracting reports.
– To draft, review and negotiate legal contracts/agreements/documents to make sure that it is in the organization’s interest.
– To provide legal advice and guidance on all kinds of legal matters.
– Timely reply to legal notices.
– To work on legal advisory, regulatory updates, legal dashboards and legal articles.
– To work on MIS for the function.
– Pro-active, practical, qualitative and cost-effective legal support and guidance to different business functions.
– Drafting of Board approved mandatory Policies and ensuring its compliance.
– Assistance in implementation of Regulatory Compliance framework for the organization.
– Assistance with regard to compliances with Department of Telecom requirements including OSP filings and other applicable regulations including dealing with external authorities.
– Identification and due compliance with local laws and regulations and assist in auditing the compliances to laws and regulatory requirements.
– Assistance on increasing legal awareness in the organization.
– Working on Litigation and Arbitration cases.
– To deal with external law firms and other consultants.
– Assisting the team on all Legal and Corporate matters.