Angara eCommerce – Manager/Senior Manager – Customer Service (8-10 yrs)
About The Company
Angara E Commerce Pvt. Ltd. is fast growing e-commerce company. It is the subsidiary company of Angara Inc. (Headquarters- Los Angeles, CA), world’s one of the leading e-tail portals of Precious and Semi-Precious Colored Gemstone and Diamond Jewelry. In a span of fourteen years, Angara has grown to become a prominent player as an online gemstone jewelry store. Shipping to more than 64 countries worldwide, the company is expanding its reach across the globe. For more information, visit our website at www.angara.com.
We are looking forward to meet people whose professional experience and skills can be channeled into an exciting and growing industry. Creative, energetic, committed and self-motivated individuals with a penchant for working within teams can look forward to a rewarding career with attractive growth opportunities. Competitive salary, flexible work schedules, employee achievement awards and growth plan will let you plan a secure and fulfilling career at Angara.
General Summary of the Profile:
The Role will be responsible for driving continuous enhancements to facilitate exceptional team output and customer service by partnering with the Sales, Marketing, Operations, Product & International Business teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Would be responsible for overall metrics of the customer support department.
– Execution of quality across various sub-functions to ensure promised customer experience across all care channels.
– Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
– Analyze current Customer Service processes, process improvements and technology improvement recommendations.
– Re-engineer existing processes to improve Brand Loyalty of customers. Transform the operations/ process for better customer satisfaction experience.
– Determine operational needs by analyzing quality impacting issue and derive action plan to drive improvement.
– Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers- needs first and continuously enhance Customer Service Experience.
– Manage customer escalations and resolve operational issues and escalations within the stipulated TAT (turn-around-time)
– Be a voice for customers by identifying customer needs, provide customer insights and collaborating with cross-functional teams to provide solutions for those customers.
– Monitor and publish variance against set service SLAs / TATs and immediate escalation for any quality deficits and short falls in performance.
– Conduct trainings, business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common customer challenges.
– Exposure in analyzing and responding to customer calls, chats and Customer service emails
– Support the leadership team on ad-hoc projects from time to time such as potential identification and recommendation of service touch points basis existing inputs
– B.Tech/ Graduation from a premier institute.
– PGDM / MBA will be an added advantage.
– 8-10 years- experience in high velocity Customer Experience/ Customer Delight process.
– Diversified exposure in dealing with International customers across the globe is mandatory.
– Must be a “subject matter expert”, from a business, operations, customer service and consumer affairs perspective.
– Understanding/keen eye for delighting customers
– Good Analytical skills, logical rational thought process. Good with numbers.
– Ability to work in a fast passed, agile work environment & to think out of the box to manage operations and lead people.
– Should have hands on experience in coming up with processes and protocols to develop and improve the customer service experience.