Amazon – Program Manager – Workforce Management (15-18 yrs)
Program Manager – Workforce Management
Exp : 15 – 18 Years
Job Description :
– Have you ever thought about what it takes to detect and prevent fraud among hundreds of millions of e-Commerce transactions in different countries? What would you do to create a trusted marketplace where millions of buyers and sellers can safely transact online? What kinds of processes and systems would you build to maximize customer satisfaction? Amazon is seeking a Sr Workforce Manager who will be responsible for driving service levels, developing strategies for service expansions and optimizing resource utilization/occupancy through innovative ideas.
– Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds. This is your chance to make history.
– We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build trust of our customers and sellers. Amazon hires the brightest minds, are you one of them?
– At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and intelligence driven people. The ideal candidate is expected to operate with significant autonomy and discretion, influences internal & external teams. He/She will possess leadership experience in the workforce management domain with respect to best in class real-time mechanisms, intermediate level reporting skills, optimizing manpower in contact center environments. and lead a high performing team across the globe as manager of managers. The individual must be capable to support and own proactive tactical & strategic workforce management responses to address service level challenges. In this role you will experience a wide range of problem solving situations that require immediate real time intervention.
We need your help to:
– Review workforce and HC planning processes across STAR to identify opportunities to optimize the Customer Experience/Service Levels, Employee Experience, Operational Flexibility, geographic diversification and Cost Effectiveness
– Define and lead big ideas and projects to align STAR functions to deliver on Steam and Director goals for Workforce and Capacity planning
– Manage multiple projects impacting STAR as a vertical via efficient workforce and capacity planning projects, communicate dependencies and manage/track expectations
– Provide oversight for programs and projects that have STAR/CTPS wide impact, manage and hold accountability for the program and project management governance model.
– Mitigate workforce and capacity projects by managing dependencies across multiple teams, Conduct project reviews with senior managers and stakeholders, Develop gap analysis, program schedules and critical paths
– Assess costs, benefits and risks, plus identify and respond to risks and high-priority issues rapidly and effectively through effective action and appropriate escalation.
– Assess and Key Influence to onboard new tools/support systems capabilities and provides input and thought leadership on new tool capabilities and enhancements for global workforce management and capacity planning needs
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
– 8+ years of experience working with and presenting to executive audiences
– 8+ years experience in workforce planning, capacity planning and organizational strategy
– 8+ years experience working with and drawing insights from raw data & data visualizations
– Demonstrated analytic and data management capabilities and reporting presentation of complex data
– Solid understanding of project management with ability to explain the data insights to business partners
– Driving effective and efficient solution in ambiguous situations
– Strong writing, organizational, communication and problem solving skills, along with team-orientated philosophy