Amazon’s Perfect Order Experience team works to ensure that buyers receive authentic products, and in the condition they expect. We design and implement policies, tools and technology innovations to protect the buying experience on Amazon while minimizing friction for sellers. We are looking for a Senior Program Manager who will help lead efforts to eliminate violations of intellectual property (such as counterfeit, copyright, trademark) and ensure that customers can buy with confidence on Amazon India. In this role, you will be tasked with maintaining parity with our team’s programs and initiatives for Amazon India, as well as ensuring that unique local issues are quickly identified and addressed. You will maintain close ties to our business and operations teams, and have responsibility for tracking and delivering on a number of high-visibility goals. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of policies, processes and tools to address product quality challenges in collaboration with teams across Amazon. This is an opportunity that requires a critical thinker with strong organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills. At the core of the position is passion for protecting Amazon’s reputation and the customer experience and trust.
In this position you will also:
– Develop and maintain key relationships with internal stakeholders locally and around the world, particularly teams focused on selling partners and policy enforcement.
– Ensure that the team’s strategies are implemented globally, but also ensuring that problems in particular geographies are quickly identified and addressed.
– Find innovative data led solutions to ensure genuine products are sold on Amazon.
– Make in-person visits to local teams. This may include international travel (~15%).
– Develop region-specific programs as needed to improve both reactive and proactive enforcement. Maximize automation and efficiency in resolving issues, and identify and achieve measurable goals.
– Partner with Legal and Investigations to quickly handle and resolve critical and time-sensitive escalations.
– Assist as needed in attending meetings with external stakeholders to address product quality issues.
– Develop and deliver educational and training materials for both internal and external consumption.
– Create policies, strategies, and processes to protect buyers and enable business growth while ensuring compliance with legal requirements, protecting customers, and protecting the Amazon brand.
– Self-driven, ability to work independently to develop and execute strategies with minimal supervision.
– Strong customer advocacy and customer experience intuition; ability to be the voice of the customers
– Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
– Willingness to roll up the sleeves and do what is necessary to meet team goals
– Experience working with Seller facing teams will be an added advantage.